Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turner, John" <JT...@AAS.com> on 2002/09/18 20:07:22 UTC

How to setup mod_jserv with Tomcat 3.3.1 (was RE: Question)

Which documents?

Please be as specific as you can if you want someone to help you out.

Post snippets of config files, error messages, log file snippets, brief
explanation of your configuration, etc.

Maybe a good idea would be to read the list for a couple of days to get a
feel for how to ask for help by providing as much information up front as
possible.  Most (if not all) of us are quite busy, and giving us the
information we need to help you up front will 1) get you your answer much
faster and 2) cause more people to be inclined to help you.

John

Re: How to setup mod_jserv with Tomcat 3.3.1 (was RE: Question)

Posted by Bill Barker <re...@verizon.net>.
If you enable the Ajp12Interceptor in server.xml, then mod_jserv should work
normally (after setting the port attribute if necessary).

You'll have to set the "ApjServManual" flag, since no release version of
Tomcat currently supports starting the JVM from Apache (but it is under
development in the Jk2 connector).

Sorry that I can't be more specific, but I haven't used mod_jserv for a long
time.