Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2002/10/01 16:19:48 UTC

IRC

Hi,

Bob Werken and I have a box at rackspace with an IRC server and avalon
related chat rooms are welcome. Feel free to use the server if you wish.

irc.werken.com

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: IRC

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 10:28, Peter Royal wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 1, 2002, at 10:24  AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > BTW, there is already an #avalon room that is being logged and blogged.
>
> blogged? where? is there an rss feed? :)

I guess more logged than blogged :-)

But all the channels we track on the irc server are here:

http://irc.werken.com/channels/

If you want another #room logged just let me know.

> -pete
>
> --
> peter royal -> proyal@apache.org

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: IRC

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Re: IRC

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 10:21, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 10:19, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Bob Werken and I have a box at rackspace with an IRC server and avalon
> > related chat rooms are welcome. Feel free to use the server if you wish.
> >
> > irc.werken.com
>
> That's Bob McWhirter. I always call him Mr Werken ;-)

BTW, there is already an #avalon room that is being logged and blogged.

> > --
> > jvz.
> >
> > Jason van Zyl
> > jason@zenplex.com
> > http://tambora.zenplex.org
> >
> > In short, man creates for himself a new religion of a rational
> > and technical order to justify his work and to be justified in it.
> >
> >   -- Jacques Ellul, The Technological Society
> >

> > --
> jvz.
>
> Jason van Zyl
> jason@zenplex.com
> http://tambora.zenplex.org

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: IRC

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 10:19, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bob Werken and I have a box at rackspace with an IRC server and avalon
> related chat rooms are welcome. Feel free to use the server if you wish.
>
> irc.werken.com

That's Bob McWhirter. I always call him Mr Werken ;-)

> --
> jvz.
>
> Jason van Zyl
> jason@zenplex.com