Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dmitry Skavish <sk...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 18:24:55 UTC

If there any way to execute plugin conditionally?

Hi,

I need to run dependency-copy plugin only when some environment variable
set. Is it possible? I could not find anything even remotely related to
that. Thanks!

--
Dmitry Skavish

Re: If there any way to execute plugin conditionally?

Posted by "Adam Leggett (UPCO)" <ad...@upco.co.uk>.
No problem Dmitry, glad to share the knowledge :).

Posted by Dmitry Skavish <sk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Adam Leggett (UPCO)" <ad...@upco.co.uk>.