Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> on 2003/06/16 22:40:06 UTC

Basic authentication

I have failed to find anything in the docs about implementing
crude Apache-style authentication (eg equivalent to .htaccess).
We don't have any global auth framework yet, so the more
sophisticated methods won't be applicable. The user requirement
is simply to restrict some directories to user/psw pairs "like
we did before" :-) Can someone point me at what I must have
missed? I guess I could fake it up (although I don't know how
to call crypt() from within an XSLT script) but I felt there is
probably a better way...

///Peter

SQL Transformer, part of xml doc in a database field.

Posted by Chris <ch...@yahoo.com>.
SQL Transformer, part of xml doc in a database field.

What if one of the fields from a select statement
in an <sql:query> has a text field that contains
a valid xml document.

All the '<' and '>' characters get escaped, I would like
the xml in this field to be part of the rowset
as valid xml,

any ideas, is there a way to say don't escape for
a specific field?

-chris