Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by bharathp <bh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/01/06 12:12:57 UTC

To parse data into the xml file

hi all,

I am doing a performance testing on a SOAP web method which send a data like
:
<tem:productDetails>&lt;Prod CSTAT='FinalSubmit' SID='2001' MGP='B1B'
IB='xk91dev' EX='1' MAP='0' />
</tem:productDetails>

i need  the data highlighted above (2001,B1B,xk91dev)to be parameterised and
to be picked up from a source file for each test run .please can anyone let
me knwo how to sole this problem.

Re: To parse data into the xml file

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Use CSV_Data_Set_Config to get the values from source file. Please find
below link for detailed information

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#CSV_Data_Set_Config

Regards,
Mahesh