Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/12/27 00:04:10 UTC

Demo Aggregated Product PC001 and related items

Hi All,

I have recently changed the description of HD2GB_BRAND, HD4GB_BRAND and RAM256_BRAND but I kept productIds and Internal Names.
I nobody complains I would like to make this consistent and changes accordingly productIds and the Internal Names, at least Internal Names. Because they are used in Order Manager Quick Lookup.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Demo Aggregated Product PC001 and related items

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, and food don't suffer from Moore's law ;o)  Tough prices might rise these next years...

I do it...

Jacques

From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bi...@iguanait.com>

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.