Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Pip Turner <pi...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/15 10:00:42 UTC

Nifi registry and minifi compatibility

Hello there,

I have been playing around with using minifi and the nifi registry and I
noticed in the documentation of the nifi registry that it says it supports
minifi.

I can't find any clues about how to use minifi with the registry though.
Could you provide me with any insight or point me to some documentation
please?

Ideally I was hoping that I could point minifi at a versioned flow and
choose the version of the flow for each minifi instance based on config. Is
this possible?

Many thanks,

Pip