Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mi...@lexicon.co.uk on 2002/08/02 21:58:14 UTC

cant find jk_nt_service.exe for tomcat 3.3.1

I want to upgrade a couple of old NT boxes from 3.2.1 to 3.3.1 to fix an
equally old directory traversal security flaw.
Could jump to 4.0.4 of course, but that is a newer spec and we don't want
to risk breaking legacy apps.

I have downloaded jakarta-tomcat-3.3.1.zip and isapi_redirect.dllbut jk_nt_service.exe gives 404 File not found.

I have tried several mirrors, but some have nothing in the /jakarta tree &
others simply lead back to jakarta.apache.org/builds/etc...

Any idea where I can get this file by Monday please ?

--
Mike

Re: cant find jk_nt_service.exe for tomcat 3.3.1

Posted by Michael Locasto <lo...@cs.columbia.edu>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3.1/bin/win32/i
386/

states that:

"Note for jk_nt_server.exe users: Before using the default
conf/jk/wrapper.properties file found in Tomcat 3.3.1, you must ensure
that the wrapper.jvm.options property is non-blank, or the
"${wrapper.jvm.options}" string is removed from the wrapper.cmd_line
property. Both of these properties are found at the end of the file. This
is required in addition to specifying the wrapper.tomcat_home and
wrapper.java_home properties found near the top of the file.
"

Hope that helps..

Michael

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>