Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@apache.org> on 2015/09/09 00:41:24 UTC

Issue tracker for reporter.apache.org?

Hi,
I have an issue to file but I can't find this project on JIRA.
Possibly I could send a pull request as well but I don't know where the
source resides.

I only found this email address on the footer at reporter.apache.org

Thank you

Shazron Abdullah
Apache Cordova

Re: Issue tracker for reporter.apache.org?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JIRA COMDEV (component: Reporter tool)

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/reporter.apache.org/trunk

Posted by fred bucheit <de...@outlook.com>.
I'm not sure I can help. I did complain bitterly because I could not figure out how to print the grid lines when printing out a spreadsheet in openoffice. I was able to find the directions to do that in openoffice, but even following those directions I could not get them to print out. One would think that would be the default thing to do--print out the grid lines.
Fred