Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 19:12:32 UTC

Hierarchy Tree

I need to show data in the Tree control. The xml comes down transformed
into a hierarchical structure but it's an element based XML. I am trying to
use it, but I see that it would work if I have an attribute based
structure. Can I still use the one I am getting, or I need to change xslt
to output it as an attribute based xml?

Thanks

Re: Hierarchy Tree

Posted by Gordon Smith <gs...@hotmail.com>.
labelField = <childElementName> doesn't work?

- Gordon

Re: Hierarchy Tree

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hierarchy Tree