Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/20 20:38:20 UTC

Maven site

Guys, I tried to rebuild the site locally with mvn site:site (wanted to
change the logo and a wrong link on it) but I couldn't obtain a duplicate
of http://incubator.apache.org/directmemory/ - some images appear to be
missing and also the style looks a bit different. Am I missing something? I
am not very familiar with maven generated sites.

Thanks,
    Raffaele

Re: Maven site

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
So do I, Raffaele.
Also I got a bunch of errors during the site generation.
Is it possible that who generated last time the website disposes of
another maven skin version?

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara

Maurizio Cucchiara

Re: Maven site

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
I was not sure, being unfamiliar with the tool. Should I file a jira for
that?

Re: Maven site

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
So it looks you found a bug :-)