Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/06/10 16:25:57 UTC

Re: Spanish Documentation Send

Wow.  Looks great. I assume that all content from Aaron has been
removed or used with permission or in accordance with the principles
of fair use?

The right way to submit this is to open a JIRA as an "Improvement",
and when you attach the file (after opening the issue) choose that
it's a contribution under the Apache license.

Also, you might also consider putting the Apache License on the
material (on the second page?)

Finally, could you produce an HTML version too?  We can then get it
up on the website for people to read directly.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Spanish Documentation Send

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Katia,

Can you send a link to the user list announcing your documentation?

Send us the link and we'll add it to the documentation.

geir

geirm@apache.org