Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Seydl <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/14 20:15:03 UTC

Nuts and bolts or the initial cocoon-stax patch

Hi all!

First off my name is Michael and I'm member of this little group of
students trying to implement the stax pipeline.

After some tinkering we finally prepared a patch
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-11) to point out and
demonstrate our basic ideas. We also included just a very basic tests,
but we are working on more illustrative ones. We'd be glad if you guys
have a look at it and tell us what you think.

We are ready to rumble if any questions arise ( and I hope they will ;) )

Best Regards, Michael