Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2016/07/02 15:51:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.9.1

All -

A candidate for the Apache Knox 0.9.1 release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/knox/knox-0.9.1/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/knox.git
Branch v0.9.1 (git checkout -b v0.9.1)

The KEYS file for signature validation is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/knox/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Knox 0.9.1.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Apache Knox PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Knox 0.9.1

thanks,

--larry

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.9.1

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.