Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by berdoni <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/17 16:00:14 UTC

ActiveMQ persistence issue with SQLServer 2008

Hi,

I have a Servicemix 5.0 installation with ActiveMQ 5.9. The ServiceMix runs
in two nodes and the ActiveMQ is configured as Master/Slave with JDBC
peristence (MQ SQLServer). However, whenever I stop the Master node the
queues and the messages are not available on the Slave node. I have tested
this also with a single ServiceMix node with JDBC peristence and after
restarting SMX all queues and pending messages disappear. It seems that
ActiveMQ doesn't persist anything on the database. I use the
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbcx.JtdsDataSource to bind the MS SQL datasource. Any
idea?

thanks
Nikos

Re: ActiveMQ persistence issue with SQLServer 2008

Posted by berdoni <be...@gmail.com>.
Issue solved with proper configuration for persistentDelivery