Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Elsa LARREUR <el...@ifrance.com> on 2002/10/16 13:35:04 UTC

AFP output using FOP ??

Hi,

I would like to generate AFP documents using FOP. Is somebody know a
mean or an available tool to do this?

Thx,

E.LARREUR

Exclusif: 75 euros remboursés sur le pack eXtense Haut Débit de Wanadoo !
Cliquez ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.exclusif

Re: AFP output using FOP ??

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
> I would like to generate AFP documents using FOP. Is somebody know a
> mean or an available tool to do this?

This topic has come up a number of times. We don't have an AFP Renderer,
yet. So, no, it's not possible to do AFP at the moment. Maybe you find a
converter from PDF or PostScript to AFP.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: AFP output using FOP ??

Posted by Alex McLintock <al...@OWAL.co.uk>.
At 12:35 16/10/02, you wrote:
>I would like to generate AFP documents using FOP. Is somebody know a
>mean or an available tool to do this?

What is an AFP document?

Alex