Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org> on 2022/02/15 16:22:45 UTC

So my tests for scriptcondition return values were using beanshell because
I couldn't figure out any way to get rhino to return a value from the
script. I can't understand which optional dependencies are present during
the build, where they are, nor how they get there. Are they in the lib of
the actual Ant installation used by Jenkins? Who can help me with this?

Matt

Posted by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org>.
Interesting, I'll have to have another look. Thanks Stefan!

Matt

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.