Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tuomo <th...@gmx.de> on 2008/02/20 15:29:35 UTC

Some messages can't be receive from the queue?!

Hello,

I have a very strange problem.

I'm running a basic instance of AMQ 5.0.0 with connection to a DB2-database.
The broker runs in persistent-mode. My producer application puts messages to
a single queue. The consumer application receives messages from the same
queue. Both the producer and the consumer uses an transacted session, but
not the same, they run in seperated applications.

To testing the broker, I'm sending 5000 messages with every producer. And
the consumer receives the messages. Regrettably, not all message are
recieved. Some messages are staying in the queue and can't received. Only I
restart the broker the consumer application can receives the remaining
messages.
I don't know, what I do wrong something.

Any idea?

Thanx!

Re: Some messages can't be receive from the queue?!

Posted by Ben Chobot <bc...@vigilos.com>.
I had precisely the same problem with a postgres datastore. Switching to
the default kaha store made the problem go away.