Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Shahi, Ashutosh" <As...@ca.com> on 2005/04/12 18:24:47 UTC

RE: [Axis2] SAAJ for OM

Hi all,
       I have put together the remaining implementation of SAAJ apis
over OM (except AttachmentPart and some of the DOM specific methods in
some classes). Now, we can create, send and receive soap messages using
only SAAJ apis. As part of it I have also provided implementation of
SOAPMessage and SOAPPart.
        There is a test client TestClient2 to send and receive soap
message to the server. I'll be submitting more test cases for the
remaining functionality. Please review the code and provide suggestions.

         Venkat will commit the code to the scratch area.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1. when you feel confident enough, run the tck as well :)

-- dims

Re: [Axis2] SAAJ for OM

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2] SAAJ for OM