Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/27 05:26:56 UTC

servicemix component to interact with Jboss Rules

Hi ,
I have to use Jboss Rules in my application . Is there any  servicemix
component to interact with the jboss rules engine .

servicemix 3.1 provides servicemix-drools component  to interact with the
drools engine . can i use the same component to interact with Jboss rules
engine.

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Re: servicemix component to interact with Jboss Rules

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
JBoss Rules *is* Drools.  Just a marketing change when they hired the main
developer.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:26 AM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
> I have to use Jboss Rules in my application . Is there any  servicemix
> component to interact with the jboss rules engine .
>
> servicemix 3.1 provides servicemix-drools component  to interact with the
> drools engine . can i use the same component to interact with Jboss rules
> engine.
>

> -----
> Cheers
> Praveen Oruganti
> "Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/