Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peddireddy Srikanth <pe...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/25 05:55:56 UTC

how to run more than one tomcat on single machine

Michael.

I am a bit new to deployment and related stuff, so can you tell me how
to run more than one tomcat on a single machine. Is the process is
same as having load balancing tomcat clusters on different machines.
or
Please direct me towards any documentation on this. I will get the
info from there.

regards
Srikanth