Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/01 14:28:13 UTC

Re: Tomcat Welcome Page at localhost::8080

Aaron,
    I am resubmitting the patch. Comments welcome.

Thanks
Anita

--- Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Tomcat Welcome Page at localhost::8080

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Oops!, I should have put patches in a zip file. Jeff
the console works fine now.

Thanks
Anita

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs