Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/04/01 00:37:59 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve the 4.0-RC1 release of ActiveMQ

James Strachan wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> > INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more
> > information please see: http://www.logicblaze.com

I believe that James' comment confirms that this was an oversight, and that
they realize that people should be refered to the ASF home for the project.

> that fell through the cracks. Have fixed that in SVN HEAD

Thanks, James, but please fix BEFORE release, not after.  :-)

While on the subject, the PRC would like to speak with LogicBlaze regarding
use of ASF Trademarks, driven by
http://www.logicblaze.com/fuse_components.jsp.  As one of the project
Mentors, would you care to do the honors, or would that put you in an
awkward position?

	--- Noel

Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve the 4.0-RC1 release of ActiveMQ

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 3/31/06, Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:

> James Strachan wrote:
>
> > Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>
> > > INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more
> > > information please see: http://www.logicblaze.com
>
> I believe that James' comment confirms that this was an oversight, and
> that
> they realize that people should be refered to the ASF home for the
> project.
>
> > that fell through the cracks. Have fixed that in SVN HEAD
>
> Thanks, James, but please fix BEFORE release, not after.  :-)

OK. To avoid confusing folks further, we'll skip RC1 and go to RC2 and try
again.

While on the subject, the PRC would like to speak with LogicBlaze regarding
> use of ASF Trademarks, driven by
> http://www.logicblaze.com/fuse_components.jsp.  As one of the project
> Mentors, would you care to do the honors, or would that put you in an
> awkward position?

Sure I'll happily volunteer.

--

James