Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/16 11:22:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committers

Hi all,

The Apache OpenNLP PPMC is very pleased to announce that
Aliaksandr Autayeu and Boris Galitsky accepted our invitation
to become Apache OpenNLP committers.

Boris contributed the new similarity component and send us
patches to it ever since.
Aliaksandr contributed many fixes and enhancements to
improve various things in OpenNLP, especially the command line
tools and code quality.

They are our first new committers added to the project since our
move to Apache. Its good to have them join us to support our
ongoing OpenNLP work, and look forward to their contributions.

Congratulations, and welcome in the team!

Jörn

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committers

Posted by Aliaksandr Autayeu <al...@autayeu.com>.
Thank you!

Aliaksandr

Posted by Jason Baldridge <ja...@gmail.com>.
Indeed -- welcome to you both!

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 7:28 PM, william.colen@gmail.com <

--
Jason Baldridge
Associate Professor, Department of Linguistics

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committers

Posted by "william.colen@gmail.com" <wi...@gmail.com>.