Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2002/03/07 08:49:24 UTC

Re: [collections] Some source files contain bad line-endings ( was Re: [patch] Remove redundant public modifiers from interface methods)

I have to say I'm somewhat puzzled by this thread. By default, CVS on
Windows does "the right thing", as does WinCVS. Any problems should be
attributable to folks setting incorrect non-default options for CVS, since
the defaults work.

I've definitely seen files in CVS with messed up line ends. However, in
almost every case, it was because the file was checked in using '-kb', for
whatever reason.

--
Martin Cooper