Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Rogerio Lacerda <ro...@newmail.net> on 2000/07/05 15:53:41 UTC

XSP/XSL

How can I make a XSP file, where the XSL file is dynamic ???

Anybody knows ?

Regards,

Roger

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
==========>          <?xml-stylesheet href="lista_nomes.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

RE: XSP/XSL

Posted by Jay Cain <ja...@enetsouth.com>.
Rogerio Lacerda,

> How can I make a XSP file, where the XSL file is dynamic ???

This is done by dynamically creating PIs:

<xsp:pi target="cocoon-process">type="xslt"</xsp:pi>
<xsp:pi target="xml-stylesheet">
    href="stylesheets/<xsp:expr>stylesheetName</xsp:expr>.xsl"
    type="text/xsl"
</xsp:pi>

You will have to have the PIs inside your root document element or else you
won't be able to dynamically set your stylesheetName variable. It would look
something like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<xsp:page ...>