Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Jacques Oosthuizen <ja...@conor.co.za> on 2009/11/24 22:28:04 UTC

Partition

I have written a partition and want to handle the bind request for my
partition. How do I do that as I cannot find an example as by bind never
gets called in my partition and I do not know how do configure a
CustomAuthenticator on the partition.

Jacques Oosthuizen

Re: Partition

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Leave the bind method blank.  Just use the default authenticator unless of
course you want to perform some special authentication to an external
system.

Alex

--
Alex Karasulu