Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/14 03:05:33 UTC

(community-uml) Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Wrapping up Oracle's donation of NetBeans to Apache

Was curious, I tried previously to compile the community-uml project previously and encountered problems [1].

Not sure if my problem was the java 11 in use in the environment or old code needing updating...

Never received any feedback and have not had a chance to look at it since nice but was curious wondering if there was anything special that had to be done to get that to compile?

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/netbeans-dev/201912.mbox/%3cCAHw6w1RD2buTWBLD7meKjsbB5pNrapeOOb6fBhv2q4E-0=Sckg@mail.gmail.com%3e

Eric Bresie
Ebresie@gmail.com