Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by David Van Couvering <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/08/02 20:51:14 UTC

OSCON

Hi, all.  I'll be at the O'reilly Open Source convention in Portland
starting tonight.  Is anybody else going to be there?  In the light of
Derby's recent graduation, I was able to sneak in a last-minute BOF on
Derby at 8:30 on Wednedsay night.  It would be great to see you there!
Also, we need people to go to the session on the state of open source
databases (covering MySQL, Ingres, Firebird and Postgres) and ask "hey,
what have you heard about Derby?" :)

David

Re: OSCON

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.
Hmm, how is the interface between those and Derby handled? Is there a
C client which they bind to, or is it protocol based and re-
implemented for each?

-Brian

Re: OSCON

Posted by David Van Couvering <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Dan, sorry I missed your tutorial, I came in last night.

David

Re: OSCON

Posted by Dan Scott <de...@gmail.com>.

Re: OSCON