Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Jackson, Paul R" <pa...@boeing.com> on 2007/02/19 19:58:34 UTC

Specifying a directory without losing the directory name

Dear list,

I have a directory with a bunch of class files, and am trying to create
multiple jar files instead of just one.  So I have
Build/classses/module1
Build/classes/module2

This works to create the jar files, but strips away module1 from the
path (which is not good since it messes up the java classpath)....
        <jar jarfile="${libBuild.dir}/module1.jar">
            <fileset dir="${build.classes.dir}/module1"
includes="**/*.class"/>
        </jar>

I tried variations of this with no success...

        <jar jarfile="${libBuild.dir}/module1.jar">
            <fileset dir="${build.classes.dir}"
includes="module1/**/*.class"/>
        </jar>

	I tried a dirset too, it didn't work either.