Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2002/05/15 16:30:04 UTC

WSIF proposal

Folks

We have done the updates to WSIF to get it to work with Axis beta 2. We are still working on the build changes to make the build more modular.

I would like to set up a CVS tree to post this work, and so we can post this and carry on the build work in the public space.

To do this, I'd like votes please on:

cvs tree name:

proposal: xml-axis-wsif

package name:

proposal: org.apache.wsif.*

Once we get this resolved I'll post this asap.

Thanks
Paul

Re: WSIF proposal

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Is there an xml-commons to mirror jakarta-commons?

I was wondering, not only because this WSIF could start off there, but
because as I was thinking of looking at how hard it would be to write some
.NET code to work with Java hash tables, and it doesnt make sense to put
that into jakarta-commons, not being java based

-steve

Re: WSIF proposal

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Dims

I like the offer, but I really want to get my team working in the open
source community. So what I want to do is get the CVS tree running, get the
nightly builds running (and probably breaking), fix up the breaks, etc. If
you can hold off a day or two, perhaps we can get the code up in its own
home.

Paul

(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-axis/java/proposal/)

Re: WSIF proposal