Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Harish <ha...@jataayusoft.com> on 2006/12/15 05:08:44 UTC

Tomcat and SIP

Hi,

We are interested to know whether there is any effort being put into
implementing SIP Servlet specification for Tomcat and whether we can
contribute in any way to such an initiative. There are 4 to 5 engineers with
6 - 10 years of experience in Java and C who are interested and plan to work
after office hours.

Please let me know if there is something already on with SIP and Tomcat. If
there is no such work in progress, then we would like to start and
contribute. If something is already going on we could still contribute.
Please do let us know.

Thanks and Regards

Harish

Re: Tomcat and SIP

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> I don't believe there has been an effort started yet, but it is
> something that I we would like to have.

I think I want it more than you do (who knows, though ;) ). It's still
going to be a lot of work to have a cleanly integrated SIP impl inside
Tomcat (+ having it be small and efficient).

Rémy

Re: Tomcat and SIP

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
I don't believe there has been an effort started yet, but it is
something that I we would like to have.
Like any other project in the ASF, feel free to submit any contributions
for review, and feel free to discuss any ideas you might have here

Filip