Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vijay Korimilli <vk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/16 11:17:28 UTC

How to know whether caching on a particular entity is working

Hi,

I am a newbee to Ofbiz. I am unable to much detailed information on caching
except the notes on cache.properties.

Assuming I want to know if caching on the page
http://www.abc.com/ecommerce/control/main is working correctly, what are the
things I need to check? This page might be using
an ftl which in turn would be getting the entity related classes like
productContentWrapper etc.

With some basic performance testing on this url, the response time increases
as the load increases because I see that db queries are being made to the
database instead of getting page data from cache.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Vijay.