Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2004/01/09 06:05:01 UTC

(poll) Who intends to review bindings changes?

(I posted this in another thread, but it probably needs its own
subject header.)

How many committers feel competent to review bindings changes?  Please
post if you do, and intend to review them as part of the 1.0 process.

A rough headcount will help us decide what process to use.

Thanks,
-Karl

Re: (poll) Who intends to review bindings changes?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 08:01:04AM -0600, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> kfogel@collab.net writes:
>
> > How many committers feel competent to review bindings changes?  Please
> > post if you do, and intend to review them as part of the 1.0
> > process.
>
> Competency - SWIG and Python stuff, yes.  Java and Perl, no.
> Commitment - As time allows.

What Mike said.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: (poll) Who intends to review bindings changes?

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Friday, January 9, 2004 12:05 AM -0600 kfogel@collab.net wrote:

> How many committers feel competent to review bindings changes?  Please
> post if you do, and intend to review them as part of the 1.0 process.

Certainly for SWIG core and SWIG Python, plus any build stuff that comes up
for the various bindings.

At some point in the future, probably for JavaHL as well.  I need to commit my
changes so that we can actually build it!  (Expect it this weekend.)

Unless it's straight forward, I'm not comfortable reviewing Perl.  -- justin

Re: (poll) Who intends to review bindings changes?

Posted by Eric Gillespie <ep...@pretzelnet.org>.
kfogel@collab.net writes:

> How many committers feel competent to review bindings changes?
> Please post if you do, and intend to review them as part of the
> 1.0 process.

I'm competent to review the Python and Perl bindings, but will
prefer to review the Perl stuff over Python where time is tight.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg@pretzelnet.org