Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ratha v <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 05:20:20 UTC

How new consumer get to know about zookeeper URL?

Hi all;
Im using kafka 0.9.0.1 V with new consume APIs.

I would like to know how new consumers get to know about the zookeeper's
URL?

Thanks

--
-Ratha
http://vvratha.blogspot.com/

Re: How new consumer get to know about zookeeper URL?

Posted by Ratha v <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ian

Posted by Ian Wrigley <ia...@confluent.io>.
Hi Ratha