Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Silvano Maffeis <si...@vipera.com> on 2018/05/29 06:30:04 UTC

Enabling Jetty JMX MBeans in Felix Http Service

Dear all

I'm setting *org.apache.felix.http.mbeans=true* but can't see any Jetty
MBeans exposed through the JDK platform MBeans server. I'm connecting with
VisualVM.

Any hint or example is appreciated because it appears that
org.apache.felix.http.mbeans  does not have the effect that I'm expecting.

Regards,
Silvano

Re: Enabling Jetty JMX MBeans in Felix Http Service

Posted by Silvano Maffeis <si...@vipera.com>.
Hi Carsten

That was very helpful indeed. After registering the platform MBeanServer
with the bundle context I can see a whole bunch of Jetty MBeans in the JMX
console.

Thanks!

Silvano

--
Silvano Maffeis
Dr. oec. publ.

Vipera GmbH
P.O. Box 1438
5401 Baden, Switzerland
http://www.vipera.com/

Re: Enabling Jetty JMX MBeans in Felix Http Service

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi