Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/29 18:32:12 UTC

Re: Compute Grid - StackOverflow

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

vitaly v wrote
> hello, I am making first steps in Appache Ignite and I encountered with
> obstacle. I uses Compute Grid component.

> but after start I got StackOverFlowError - please see attached log file.
> ignite.log
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n11550/ignite.log>
>
> Could you please advise what I did incorrectly?

Do you have any idea what is serialized when it fails? Also why do you use
optimized marshaller instead of the default one?

-Val

Re: Compute Grid - StackOverflow

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it fails on one of the arguments, but having only trace it's impossible
to say what is exactly wrong there. You should check this with a debugger.

Marshaller is always enabled, of course. If you do not provide any in the
config, default serialization format is used:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller

-Val

Re: Compute Grid - StackOverflow

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
vitaly v wrote
> WorkItemClient - is third party class provided by Micrisoft. We use its
> TFS SDK in our application.
> WorkItemClient object take part inside of call(...) that we are passed to
> cluster for execution.
>
> After removing marshaller both from client and server- I've got next log
> ignite_without_marshaller.txt
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n11601/ignite_without_marshaller.txt>
> .

Well, it fails during serialization of com.vaadin.event.ListenerMethod
class, in particular one of the arguments enclosed there (Object[]
arguments). Is it supposed to be serialized?

I would use debugger to isolate the issue and understand which object causes
the problem.

-Val

Re: Compute Grid - StackOverflow

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
What is WorkItemClient class and why it is not Serializable? Is it supposed
to be serialized in the first place?

Also I didn't mean to use JDK marshaller, but rather use the default
serialization protocol. Just remove any marshaller configuration to enable
it.

-Val