Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Fabien <sk...@evhr.net> on 2004/07/16 07:35:06 UTC

TortoiseSVN for Linux

Hello,

I'm currently trying to switch from Windows to Linux and I would like to
know if there is a software like TortoiseSVN for Linux ?

Thanks

PS: sorry for my english, but it's not my mother tongue.

--
Fabien

Re: TortoiseSVN for Linux

Posted by Ulrich Eckhardt <ec...@satorlaser.com>.
Fabien wrote:
> I'm currently trying to switch from Windows to Linux and I would like to
> know if there is a software like TortoiseSVN for Linux ?

Not specifically for Linux but for KDE: Konqueror (which is the graphical
shell of KDE, comparable to MS' Explorer) has some kind of integration for
Subversion(and kdevelop has Subversion-support, too, in case you want to
program). Disclaimer: I neither really know either of these nor have I used
them.

I could well imagine that the other desktop environments (GNOME) have similar
things.

Uli

Re: TortoiseSVN for Linux

Posted by barry burnereau <ba...@yahoo.fr>.
I don't know about such a version.
But you have to ask on the TortoiseSVN user list

Barry

Fabien <sk...@evhr.net> wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently trying to switch from Windows to Linux and I would like to
know if there is a software like TortoiseSVN for Linux ?

Thanks

PS: sorry for my english, but it's not my mother tongue.

--
Fabien

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail