Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2013/03/22 17:25:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > Design Hangout Agenda March 23-24, 2013

Space: Apache OpenOffice Community (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS)
Page: Design Hangout Agenda March 23-24, 2013 (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Design+Hangout+Agenda+March+23-24%2C+2013)

Added by Samer Mansour:
Design Hangout Agenda

Join us on in chat on day of:
Chat Room: http://www.chatzy.com/77134543884661
Room Password: aoodesign

Join us via our Google Hangout Youtube stream:
Link will be announced via facebook and google\+ group day of.
Visit our social pages day of the events get link.

Moderator: Samer Mansour

Welcome / Roll Call - 10 mins

Rules - 1 min
\- Follow the agenda and stay on topic. Samer will be enforcing this.
\- Don't interrupt people speaking. Instead signal, wave / raise hand.  I will queue people in order.
\- I will interrupt if repetitive / the same point is being made (moderating to drive conclusion, its what I do).

First Item - Run Through Artifacts - 10 mins
Application and launcher - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Application+And+Launcher
Desktop Icons - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Desktop+Icons
Installation - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Installation
Logo - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Logo
Social Sites - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Social+Sites
Websites (big part) - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Websites

Questions about artifacts - 5 mins

Second Item - Outline A Rough Goal - 15 mins
\- Set some goal posts and lets try not to move them during review.
\- We will tackle items later based on these and then we can figure who can commit to do what.
\- Any items we can't fill will be posted to marketing page for work/help.

Third Item - Review Logo Explorations 30-40 mins
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.x+-+Logo+Explorations
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Complete+Design+Proposals
\-I will moderate the group through each of the designs on that page.

Revisit Goals - 10 mins
\- From what we saw what works, what didn't.
\- Assignment of work if possible.

Closing Comments and Q&A - Remainder of 30 mins

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action