Posted to user@flink.apache.org by de...@thomsonreuters.com on 2017/01/17 09:04:54 UTC

Release 1.2?

Hi all,

Do you have some ballpark estimate for a stable release of Flink 1.2?
We are still at a proof-of-concept stage and are interested in several features of 1.2, notably async stream operations (FLINK-4391).

Thank you,

Denis

________________________________

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<http://site.thomsonreuters.com/site/disclosures/>

Re: Release 1.2?

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Denis!

For windows, it should not matter if you pick a Hadoop 1 or Hadoop 2 flavor.

Stephan

Posted by de...@thomsonreuters.com.

Re: Release 1.2?

Posted by Greg Hogan <co...@greghogan.com>.

I notice that for Flink 1.2.0 there is no x.y.z-hadoop1 folder (Cf. Apache staging repo<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/flink/flink-java/>). This is very useful to me for developing on Windows.

Re: Release 1.2?

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.

Re: Release 1.2?

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.