Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@spikesource.com> on 2005/03/17 05:40:10 UTC

activemq

Hello,

I just noticed that ActiveMQ moved from CVS to SVN. So I looked at
geronimo's latest maven.xml and ActiveMQ checkout has been removed. So,
I just wanted to know whether we just depend on the ActiveMQ jar file
instead of building ActiveMQ.

Thanks much!
-Hari

Re: activemq

Posted by David Jencks <dj...@gluecode.com>.
That is correct.

The combined build of geronimo, openejb, and tranql is actually a
rather bad idea although IMO required by the current module structure.
I've been hoping for several months that we could move to a more
sensible comprehensive build system but it may still not happen for
some time.

thanks
david jencks

Re: activemq