Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Diana McLean <dm...@goldencg.com> on 2002/07/18 17:00:07 UTC

IIS and Tomcat 4.03 and isapi_redirector.dll or isapi_redirect.dll and version?

Thanks Andrew for getting me here.

Which is the correct redirect.dll or redirector.dll for tomcat 4.03 configuration with IIS 5.0 ? The file I have is
isapi_redirector.dll is in the bin directory of CATALINA. It's 237 kb and was created on 5/4/02. I changed the registry to point to jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll which is defined as a virtual directory in IIS. Now I am getting  error 404

	description The requested resource (/jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll) is not available.

The access log shows:
 "GET /tests/Test.jsp HTTP/1.1" 200 537
 "GET /jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll? HTTP/1.1" 404 660

Attached is the iis_redirect.log file in case anyone is interested.

 <<iis_redirect.log>>

Thanks,

Diana