Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by 이지홍 <ho...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/20 01:58:42 UTC

indexing on nas storage

Hi,

I wonder if there are any known issues having a lucene index on a NAS
or SAN drive?  Some
basic tests show that it works fine.  But are there performance issues
with indexing on NAS
for instance?

Plz Answer To me

Thanks,

Re: indexing on nas storage

Posted by 이지홍 <ho...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Mr. Ted :)

Re: indexing on nas storage

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
No.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve

Re: indexing on nas storage

Posted by 이지홍 <ho...@gmail.com>.
sorry, I use to Lucene Api For WAS Local Disk Storage for Save to IndexFile.

Re: indexing on nas storage

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: indexing on nas storage

Posted by 이지홍 <ho...@gmail.com>.
how about Lucene ApI Changes Point.. Between WAS Local Disk And NAS Disk

it's same?
it doesn't matter Storage Platfform?
I will use Java Sdk 1.5 Platfform.

Re: indexing on nas storage