Posted to user@ode.apache.org by izgur <ig...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 12:35:42 UTC

IS https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178 FIXED ??

bpel:condition doesn't work correct in a Array problem !!!

Re: IS https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178 FIXED ??

Posted by Karolis Petrauskas <k....@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I missed that point. I had similar problems too. Things started
to work when i changed "...[$index]..." to "...[position() =
$index]...". For example,
<bpel:condition>$validators/exp:validator[position() =
$indexOfHTToComplete]/@completed = 'false'</bpel:condition>

Karolis

Posted by Karolis Petrauskas <k....@gmail.com>.
>From my experience, most reliable and flexible way of doing
non-trivial asignments is to use xslt transformations and pass all
needed elements to it as parameters. For example,

        <bpel:assign name="CollectData">
            <bpel:copy>
                <bpel:from>
                    bpel:doXslTransform(
                        'urn:/CollectData.xsl',
                        $input.payload,
                        'initiator', $initiatotor.getInfoResponse/ldapt:dn
                    )
                </bpel:from>
                <bpel:to variable="validators"/>
            </bpel:copy>
        </bpel:assign>

Karolis

Posted by izgur <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karolis Petrauskas <k....@gmail.com>.
Some of us should read something like section "How to have your
emails..." from here: http://www.jboss.org/drools/lists.html.

Karolis