Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sampath516 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/10 06:34:54 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ 5.12-HTTP Transport-Java 7 - prefetch=0 is not working (Consumer is not able to pick messages)

Hi All,

Thank you. We have applied the below fix on 5.12 and it working fine now.

Thanks,
Sampathi G

Re: ActiveMQ 5.12-HTTP Transport-Java 7 - prefetch=0 is not working (Consumer is not able to pick messages)

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Great, thank you for confirming that the fix can be successfully patched
onto 5.12.

Tim