Posted to users@flex.apache.org by After24 <vi...@after24.net> on 2016/01/22 08:42:45 UTC

Unable to use Iphone simulator

Hi,

I'm trying to test a flex mobile project on the iPhone simulator but I get
an error : "Warning: The path to platform sdk should end with iphoneOSx.x or
IphoneSimulatorx.X format to avoid any unintended behavior" (see attached
screen capture)

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n11808/capture.png>

Flex SDK 4.15.0 /Intellij 15.0.3 / Xcode 7.2 (7C68)

Path to the IOS Simulator SDK is set to :
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk

Does anyone has an idea about this problem ?

Thank you.

Vincent.

Re: Unable to use Iphone simulator

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Hi,

Just overlayed flex 4.15.0 with the latest AIR beta SDK
(http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/air.html ) and the iPhone simulator works
fine now.

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
For those who experience the same issue, it's an AIR issue that should be
solved in the next beta.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/8420413#8420413
<https://forums.adobe.com/message/8420413#8420413>