Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2017/04/25 08:29:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.2.1 (RC2)

Okay, I'll then put out the release.

The vote to release this package as Flink 1.2.1 has passed with:

+1 votes:
- Andrew (non-binding)
- Gyula (binding)
- Till (binding)
- Greg (binding)
- Henry (binding)

No 0 or -1 votes.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.2.1 (RC2)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for being awesome RE, as always, Robert!

- Henry

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Good point. I've included it into the pull request.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.