Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2011/07/05 10:19:49 UTC

More action than only a zone update after form success

My page:

<t:zone id="zoneA">
<t:form id="formA" zone="zoneA">
<t:actionlink zone"zoneB">add item</t:actionlink>

.... some form fields ...

<t:submit value="send"/>
<t:submit value="cancel"/>

</t:form>
</t:zone>

<t:zone id="zoneB">
<t:form id="formB" zone="zoneB">

.... some form fields ...

<t:submit value="send"/>
<t:submit value="cancel"/>

</t:form>
</t:zone>

if i click the "add item"-link, the zone "A" schould "injected" after form A
AND hide both submit button in form A.
Thats what i do with an external  javascript
(zoneManger.updateFromUrl) and hide
the two submit elements.

Now my problem:
After i click one of the two submits in form B, i want to close the form B
AND show the two submits in form A.

By default, the javascript fires a last a "tapestry:formprocesssubmit"-event
and listen for the zone content. I downt know how to act my own logic like
hide formB-zone and show noth submits in formA.

Any suggestions?

with regards
Sven Homburg
Founder of the Chenille Kit Project