Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/01 22:39:17 UTC

Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Eugene!

I'm happy to announce that the Giraph PMC has voted Eugene Koontz in
as a committer and PMC member.  Eugene has been pitching in with great
patches that have been very useful, such as helping us sort out our
terrifying munging situation (GIRAPH-168).

Welcome aboard, Eugene!

-Jakob

Re: Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Eugene!

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.
Awesome!  Congrats Eugene, we're excited to have you taking on a big role.

Avery

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Eugene!

--
Harsh J

Re: Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Eugene!

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Eugene,

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com

Re: Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Eugene!

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Welcome!

Cheers,
Chris

On May 1, 2012, at 10:53 PM, Sebastian Schelter wrote:

> Welcome Eugene!
>
> On 02.05.2012 03:28, Eugene Koontz wrote:
>> Thank you Hyunsik and Jakob! I'm really looking forward to working with
>> you all!
>>
>> -Eugene
>>
>> On 5/1/12 5:18 PM, Hyunsik Choi wrote:
>>> Congrats and welcome Eugene!
>>> I'm looking forward to your contribution.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hyunsik Choi

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Eugene!

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
Welcome Eugene!

Posted by Eugene Koontz <ek...@hiro-tan.org>.

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.