Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/16 13:14:44 UTC

Logging content of all messages

Hello:

I'm using Apache ActiveMQ 5.8.0 and I'm not using Apache Camel
I would like to know how logging the content of all messages managed
by the broker

Logging interceptor only logs the events , not the content of messages

Thanks and regards

Re: Logging content of all messages

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Show your config a and log4j and what protocol your trying to log

Posted by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com>.
Bad news

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.